Christchurch Cultural activities to suit everyone is easily accessible from CentrePoint on Colombo Motel.
Being New Zealand’s second biggest city, Christchurch is full of cultural opportunities for all.
Sport at AMI Stadium includes international soccer, Super Rugby, ITM Cup Rugby, rugby league games, Nitro Circus as well as outdoor concerts.
Horncastle Arena is an indoor facility which hosts ice hockey and netball as well as concerts, variety shows and theatrical performances.
Addington Raceway consists of a trotting track, a greyhound track, conference centre and restaurants. It is home to many feature harness races such as The New Zealand Trotting Cup in November and the Dominion Handicap.
Riccarton Raceway is the Christchurch home of thoroughbred racing, and also has the Riccarton Park Events Centre. New Zealand Cup Week in November is arguably the greatest week of racing in New Zealand, embracing everything that is great about Christchurch and Canterbury.
View more about our Christchurch central city accommodation . Or view our other central city accommodation options:
- Standard Studio (sleeps up to 2 - with ensuite with shower)
- Deluxe Studio (sleeps up to 3 - with ensuite with shower)
- Mini Studio with Spa Bath (sleeps up to 2 - with ensuite with single spa bath with shower)
- Deluxe Studio with Spa Bath (sleeps up to 2 - with ensuite with single spa bath with shower)
- One Bedroom Apartment (sleeps up to 2 - with ensuite with shower)
- Deluxe One Bedroom Apartment (sleeps up to 2 - with ensuite with double spa bath)
- Two Bedroom Apartment (sleeps up to 5) - 2 bedrooms with 2 ensuites(one with double spa bath, one with shower) and spacious lounge area)
Christchurch Cultural activity venues are all just 20 minutes drive from CentrePoint on Colombo Motel.
For More Information of your Cultural Precinct accommodation option:
View more about our CentrePoint on Colombo Motel - Culture Accommodation. Book your central city accommodation online now.