Christchurch event venues are only 20 minutes drive from CentrePoint on Colombo Motel.
The majority of Christchurch events can be reached within a 20 minute drive from CentrePoint on Colombo Motel.
Throughout the year a number of national events make Christchurch a great place to visit …
Events include Cup and Show Week in November, Ellerslie Flower Show in February, World Buskers Festival in January and the Chinese Lantern Festival in March.
There are also Crusader and Canterbury Rugby home games from January to October. In 2015 we warmly welcome the ICC Cricket World Cup in February the FIFA U20 World Cup matches in June
All of these events are easily reached by either a 5-10 minute walk or 20 minute drive from CentrePoint on Colombo Motel.
View more about our Christchurch central city accommodation . Or view our other central city accommodation options:
- Standard Studio (sleeps up to 2 - with ensuite with shower)
- Deluxe Studio (sleeps up to 3 - with ensuite with shower)
- Mini Studio with Spa Bath (sleeps up to 2 - with ensuite with single spa bath with shower)
- Deluxe Studio with Spa Bath (sleeps up to 2 - with ensuite with single spa bath with shower)
- One Bedroom Apartment (sleeps up to 4 - with ensuite with shower)
- Deluxe One Bedroom Apartment (sleeps up to 2 - with ensuite with double spa bath with shower)
- Two Bedroom Apartment (sleeps up to 5) - 2 bedrooms with 2 ensuites (one with double spa bath, one with shower) and spacious lounge area)
Christchurch Event Venures
Christchurch events venues are easily reached only 15 minutes from Christchurch International Airport and CentrePoint on Colombo Motel.
For More Information of your conference accommdation option
View more about our CentrePoint on Colombo Motel - Corporate Accommodation. Book your central city accommodation online now.
From CentrePoint on Colombo Motel Blog
Forty-six earthquakes in Canterbury in the last 24 hours. Twenty-five at 4.0 or higher.
This was the reality that greeted us this morning and facebook told us that our friends had been forced to leave their apartment in the middle of the night. Cont'd....
23 Nov. 5.40pm to 6.20pm, the RED ZONE, Christchurch.
This blog is more for our past, present and future guests than the people of Christchurch, but maybe they will also relate to what is said. Cont'd....
It’s been 8 months since we could walk in central Chistchurch. We did that today, we smiled and felt happy, we felt at home and felt proud of what our city is. It’s been a while, it’s been a while. Cont'd....
Jeff and Naomi look forward to welcoming you to Christchurch